[thelist] MandrakeMove

emily tarrant emily.tarrant at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Sep 30 07:15:14 CDT 2004

Ooh, I'll have to have another look at my copy. I found Konqueror, but hadn't
spotted Mozilla. Might save me a bit of download time :) I'm thinking of buying
a USB thingie, but meanwhile will make do with floppies.

Are there any other Linux browsers that I need to worry about? I have to plead
complete ignorance when it comes to Linux.

Emily