[thelist] tip: software to help you avoid RSI

Jason Handby jasonh at corestar.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 07:44:35 CDT 2004

Hi all,

<tip author="Jason Handby" type="avoiding RSI">

I've recently started using a piece of software called Workrave, to remind
me to take regular breaks while working at my computer:

  http://www.workrave.com/welcome/index.php

It's Open Source and free. And it's pretty good. You can customize it to
tell it how often you want to take a break. And it will let you postpone
breaks if you're in the middle of doing something. And during your rest
breaks it even guides you through a selection of exercises and stretches.

</tip>

Jason