[thelist] Very basic JavaScript question

Shane Miller smiller at callcenters24x7.com
Thu Sep 30 11:01:51 CDT 2004

Thank you all very much!  I ended up going with this exact code that John
wrote, and it's working very nicely.  I appreciate the explanation too,
thanks John.

If you're curious, you can see the code in action here:
http://www.laurelblack.com on the Identity and Graphic Design pages.

Shane Miller
http://www.callcenters24x7.com