[thelist] Older tips article

Leslie Nord - Webs Your Way leslie at websyourway.com
Fri Oct 1 13:05:17 CDT 2004

I stumbled across the following thread "Article: 20 Tips to Minimize
Shopping Cart Abandonment"  -  I would love to find the original article.
Forgive me - I just joined the list after reading the comments about a
site I think I manage: www.bird-diaper.com

I would love to hear what Diane felt were the problems with the site and
what she liked about the shopping cart. I have trying to get the site
owner to consider some major changes but he is responsible for all the
non-shopping cart content.

Thanks!
Leslie
www.websyourway.com
Miva Merchant Maintenance and more ... since 1998