[thelist] Flickery rollovers are ruining my life

Courtenay court3nay at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:04:56 CDT 2004

Can't get it to reproduce on Firefox 1.0pr or IE6.

How about using a setTimeout to delay the mouseout image hide function
(or blend the alpha channel out over 250ms or so?)  Maybe the
interface is too responsive, I recall reading somewhere that a slight
delay helps users understand the results of their mousemoving/clicking
better.

I can probably dig up that alpha effect code from somewhere if you're interested