[thelist] property management software

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Oct 5 10:39:57 CDT 2004

>...Does anyone have any recommendations? Or any comments on
>this situation?

My wife and I are getting into REI next year on our journey to greater
wealth and we have already committed to buying Rent Manager from
http://www.rentmanager.com/.

It's completely scalable as far as the program and licensing goes. I'm not
too sure about the ability to import previous data.

Ask for a demo. The first 10 units you want to manage will run you about
$150. You can upgrade your current version by 10 units for $75 each. So,
it's cost effective if you're starting out, or have 5 apartment complexes.

I've seen the software and it's really robust. I can't remember, but these
guys have been doing rent software for a very long time.

Rob