[thelist] RE: anti-spam attorney

ANDREA STREIGHT astreight at msn.com
Tue Oct 5 18:15:24 CDT 2004

Does anyone know of a referral service I can reach via URL or email that
would help me locate a good anti-spam attorney?

I've tried calling the podunk lawyers in my city, and no one seems to
specialize in FTC or internet law. This may be why spammers are so brazen.
It's a real hassle trying to find anyone who knows how to sue them.

I won't mention names, but a huge discount company sends one or two emails a
day, I tried to "unsubscribe" but that function, like so many digital forms
and functions, does not work correctly, "we have no record of your email
address" is the message I get.

No, this isn't a spoofing or phishing operation. I'm not that dumb. This is
full-blown arrogant Spamming by an arrogant company. Probably offshore
outsourcing involved here too. I'm angry.

Steven Streight
STREIGHT SITE SYSTEMS
Web Usability Analysis
Web Content Writing