[thelist] Whitespace solution (CSS) - also site check if you have time

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 13:41:05 CDT 2004

Hi,

2 birds with one stone and all that. First - I have a whitespace (possibly) issue with my
trackback urls - the break out of my column. See an example here:

http://www.pixelmech.com/notebook/2004/10/comment-highlighting-for-wordpress#comments

This is simply a long URL in a P tag with no whitespace breaks, so it busts out of the P. I can't
seem to find a way to fix this (other than setting the font size to 2 pixels.. :D )

Secondly, if I could get a quick site check that would be great:

http://www.pixelmech.com/

Same site of course, new design and moved from pMachine to WordPress. I've no idea how it looks on
a mac at all. There is an issue with the navigation in IE5 - a blank space to the right. This is
because I padded over the nav to look centered in the nav block. Not super worried about fixing it
there, but if anyone has any ideas...

Thanks!

Tom

=====