[thelist] XStandard vs. HTMLArea

Tim Burgan email at timburgan.com
Wed Oct 6 23:32:19 CDT 2004

Mark Mandel wrote:

> <snipped>
> I've used the HTML Area one - although get the most recent CVS
> version, as it tends to be more stable than the RC1 (dunno what's out
> now).
> I know of no applet versions - probably b/c applet to browser
> communication is a hardcore pain..
> </snipped>

Thanks Ken and Mark,

That's what I suspected. Although XStandard would be nice, it seems a
little confusing and needs to run on the server. HTMLArea seems to be
the go.

Regards

Tim

--

Tim Burgan.
Website Development & Graphic Design

E <email at timburgan.com>
W <www.timburgan.com>

: I recommend you upgrade your browser to Mozilla Firefox
: <http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/>

: Pure Omega-3 Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil
: <http://www.pure-non-toxic-fish-oil.com/>