[thelist] Question re: domain name ownership ... please bare list emails.

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Oct 7 11:50:36 CDT 2004

Yes, he owns his domain name and can transfer it at his discretion.
There are limits as to how close to the renewal date a transfer can be
processed by the releasing registrar (usually 30-45 days), so make sure
the transfer is executed prior to then.  I recommend godaddy.com.  They
are inexpensive and handle transfers at a good price.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"