[thelist] VB.NET - Do RecordSets still exist?

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Oct 7 20:59:59 CDT 2004

	Second that; Stephen's book is one of the best.

	Also, if you haven't yet, get Lutz Roeder's Reflector at
http://www.aisto.com/roeder/dotnet/ .  It's a class browser, and with it
you can walk up and down and all over every namespace, class, property,
method, event, etc. in the whole framework (and you can add custom
controls to the browser so they're readily available to you).

	Of course, there's always http://LearnASP.com for quick examples
as well...

Cheers,

Peter