[thelist] visitor logs for Flash website

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Thu Oct 7 22:13:32 CDT 2004

Please pardon my ignorance as I've never really worked with one before, but
how does one track visitor usage for a website built solely in Flash?

Sure, the webserver will recognise each time someone requests the flash
file itself, but would there be any way of tracking requests for certain
"pages" within the file on the server level or would the flash app itself
need to have something built in to do this?

Thanks.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/