[thelist] more OOD fun

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 14:32:44 CDT 2004

big fat Duh. Forgot interfaces are extendable.

That helps in a big way.

I'm trying to type by interface where I can, because that (unless I
horribly misunderstood something) allows the decoupling desired, so I
can flippy-flop implementations of the objects underneath without
having to tweak the application logic. I thought I could get away
with one interface, but duh, that's silly :)

Thanks
(and I never said I was always moving forward ;) )