[thelist] MM contribute and competitors

Vlad Alexander (XStandard) vlad.alexander at xstandard.com
Tue Oct 12 13:58:40 CDT 2004

Hi Sam,

I am one of the developers of XStandard - a standards based XHTML WYSIWYG editor. The editor generates clean and accessible XHTML Strict or 1.1 and it looks like it's a good fit for your client because their site is XHTML 1.0 Strict. You can get more info on XStandard at http://xstandard.com  A free version is available too that you can use in commercial applications.

Regards,
-Vlad
XStandard Development Team
A standards-compliant XHTML WYSIWYG editor