[thelist] callingm sql stored proc using asp

Vlad Alexander (XStandard) vlad.alexander at xstandard.com
Tue Oct 12 15:27:35 CDT 2004

Hi Brian,

You are returning an emtpy recordset. Your test does not catch this. In
order to test for empty recordsets, do this:

If Not (rsJailDiv.BOF And rsJailDiv.EOF) Then

End If

By the way, it's best not to call your stored procedures with "sp_" prefix".
This prefix is reserved. "sp" does not stand for stored procedure - it
stands for "special". My preference is to do the following:

getXXXX
updXXXX
delXXXX

Regards,