[thelist] resolution to : calling sql stored proc using asp

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Wed Oct 13 09:57:04 CDT 2004

The problem is that if you use a #temp table it is not accessible
outside the running proc. I created a regular table called temp1 and
inserted a routine that creates and drops the table before/during the
next data upload.

I changed the SP to just return the records from temp1.

Thanks to all that helped.

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.