[thelist] Google Toolbar on Mac

Courtenay court3nay at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 19:39:02 CDT 2004

> 3) Unrelated: What is the menu sequence for increasing text size in
> Safari? View>..?

View -- Make Text Bigger
View -- Make Text Smaller

;)  third/fourth from bottom.  Below "Reload page" and above "View source"
I can send you a screen cap if you don't have a Mac.
You can do it with the keyboard by Command + or Command -
similar to PC where it's ctrl + and ctrl -

> 2) If so, can you unblock a blocked pop-up by holding the Command key
> and click the link again?

Keyboard shortcut for blocking popup windows in Safari is Command K.
It's built into safari, irrelevant of any googly goodness.  I can't
remember if you can do it per-page.  Check apple.com

Good luck