[thelist] Date formatting woes ...

Vlad Alexander (XStandard) vlad.alexander at xstandard.com
Fri Oct 15 11:47:17 CDT 2004

Hi Rob,

Use the ISO8601 date format. It looks like this:

YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS

The added bonus is that this format can be sorted using a text sort algorithm.

We have a free COM component that can be used to convert to and from this date format:
http://xstandard.com/page.asp?p=B211ECB4-8403-424F-B781-1BC6021E351B

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xstandard.com
Standards-compliant XHTML WYSIWYG editor