[thelist] ADMIN: Clarification about what's off-topic on thelist

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Oct 20 10:41:57 CDT 2004

If it's not about web development, you don't want to be posting
it here.

More specifically, we're going to be watching like crazy to make
sure that, in particular, no threads AT ALL regarding a
forthcoming event on November 2nd in the United States are
permitted to get traction here.

As mentioned before, we have an entire list dedicated to the
off-topic which you can join here: