[thelist] CMS twisties

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Oct 26 20:48:25 CDT 2004

Message from Edwin Horneij (10/26/2004 01:38 PM)

>I recently read an article in TidBITs (an email newsletter for Mac
>users) in which they were called "disclosure triangles", which struck
>me as accurate and pleasantly non-whimsical.

Are those like the opposite of the Bermuda triangle? :-)

Ok, that was bad. Forgive me for I have been naughty.

<tip type="writing Functional Specifications">
Functional specs. Everyone talks about them but I've realised not very many
people actually know how to create them. Could account for all those
horrid, poorly conceived sites littering the Web.

This step-by-step tutorial is one of the best I've found online -
http://www.mojofat.com/tutorial/
</tip>

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/