[thelist] Second stupid CSS question of the evening

Christian chris at logorocks.com
Tue Oct 26 21:13:18 CDT 2004

Dear list,

Please forgive my utter ineptness with CSS.  I have a stupid question
that I've Googled for, yet can't find the answer to.  I even tried
mis-spelling the word "centre", just to accommodate the colonies, and
still zip!

So...how does one "center" an entire page in CSS?  I have already used
absolute positioning for certain DIVs - didn't really think it through,
perhaps - am I going to have to totally redo things?

Many thanks,
CK.