[thelist] Rookie Q: images in CSS

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Oct 26 21:40:37 CDT 2004

Message from Christian (10/26/2004 10:05 PM)
>However...some images that are in CSS divs - and are links - don't behave
>like that.  Instead, I find myself dragging a little bookmark around the
>screen.  Does anyone know why they behave like this?  Should I care?

Generally, if you drag a link, whether textual or graphical, yes you will
generally be dragging a bookmark of the link.

I don't think CSS has anything to do with it.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/