[thelist] Running Lynx on OS X

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Wed Oct 27 09:21:23 CDT 2004

First off, the Apple website just links to to same version you find on
osxgnu.com (in reference to the person who told you to download the
"official' version from Apple's website).

Second:
If you want a clickable link, open up the Applescript "Script Editor"
program and put in the following:

tell application "Terminal"
	activate
	do script "/usr/local/bin/lynx"
end tell

Save it as an application, /et voila/!

If anyone out there wants this but doesn't want to tinker with the
Applescript editor, I would be happy to email the "opener" app to them
-- but it's really very easy to do. :)

Regards,
Steve