[thelist] ASP Session Variables Dying too quickly

Jamie Lewis evolt at eyota.net
Wed Oct 27 09:43:25 CDT 2004

Have you set the timeout from within your script? it will override IIS
settings and make it more independant.

Either set it in your global.asa file, or actually in your script:

Session.Timeout = 9999

HTH, sorry if im way off target with this, only just joined the list and
havent got the start of this thread.
Jamie

Eyota Technology Group - http://www.eyota.net
Complete Web & IT Solutions ~ From Grass Roots 2 Corporate
[Current Special: 20% Off ALL Reseller Web Hosting Accounts]