[thelist] ASP Session Variables Dying too quickly

Jamie Lewis evolt at eyota.net
Wed Oct 27 11:13:57 CDT 2004

> Then let me be the first to welcome you!

Why thank you Rob.

> For the record, in the three years I've been here, no question of mine has
gone unanswered.

Sounds good to me, I've been using the browser archive on evolt for about
the same time but I never bloody noticed there was a list until I today :-(

Oh well, better late than never!
Jamie

Eyota Technology Group - http://www.eyota.net
Complete Web & IT Solutions ~ From Grass Roots 2 Corporate
[Current Special: 20% Off ALL Reseller Web Hosting Accounts]