[thelist] Inline CSS

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Thu Oct 28 10:11:09 CDT 2004

Message from L. Mohan Arun (10/28/2004 04:15 AM)
>Is it possible to specify inline css for say a table, instead of
>repeating <FONT><SPAN>or <DIV> tags or placing the style info in
>stylesheets or in <HEAD>?
>
>For example, in the middle of an HTML file, can I say something like:
>TR {background-color:yellow; }
>TD { font-color:#ffffff; background-color:green; }
>and apply it only to the table immediately following it?

Is there a reason why you don't want to put the CSS within the <style> tags
or in an external stylesheet?

I don't really see any other non-repetitive way of doing this.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/