[thelist] CSS Background

Kevin Switzer Kevin.Switzer at Stamats.com
Thu Oct 28 16:30:39 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I have a 3 column CSS design with a header and footer.  Everything looks
great, except the page background needs to be grey, and the background
behind the middle 3 columns should be white...

This is how it looks now:

http://www.kevinswitzer.com/newsite/uci.htm

And I want it to look like this without having to put in a bunch of <p>
tags to make the content longer than the side bar:

http://www.kevinswitzer.com/newsite/uci2.htm

I've tried putting the middle three columns in a container div with a
background:#FFF; but that's not working.

Any ideas?

Thanks!