[thelist] RE: web development

Tim Kuhn Tim.Kuhn at PREMERA.com
Fri Oct 29 17:10:39 CDT 2004

I will second the motion for HTML Kit for HTML/XHTML, CSS and JavaScript, I
have been using that for many years and each version just keeps getting
better without getting clunky. As noted the plugins are great. I have been
using Visual Studio for almost 3 years for .NET development which is the
majority of my professional work. I wouldn't us VS for anything but .NET
development. Last but not least, XML Spy for most of my XML/XSLT and XSD
work.