[thelist] Hide IIS6 Banner

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sat Oct 30 10:32:40 CDT 2004

Ken,

I found both solutions that you mentioned before posting my query.  I prefer
the URLScan solution as it doesn't bring in softwares from 3rd parties.
But, I was under the understanding that URLScan wasn't necessary with IIS6,
so I don't typically install it.  Am I working off bad information?

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/