[thelist] help with javascript

Mark Kamian mhkamian at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 10:26:04 CST 2004

Thank you Andrew Clover!!

I feel somewhat irresponsible for posting to the thelist on Friday afternoon
then not getting back and responding to the suggestions that came through
afterwards.  Thanks to all for helping!!

must've neglected to include the <form> tag in my initial post.

However, when referring to it as "document.forms.form1..." instead of just
"form1..." things are working now with Netscape and Mozilla!

Have a great week!
monquatch