[thelist] Notify Users with JS Disabled

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Nov 2 13:45:49 CST 2004

Hershel,

As typical, I have a suggestion.  :-)  how about this...

On your index page, add in a JS redirect (<body
onload="top.location.href='whatever'">) to the "real" index page.  Non-JS
users will stay on the faux index page, at which point you can remind them
to enable JS, provide instructions, and then tell them to refresh.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/