[thelist] Notify Users with JS Disabled

Pavel Dudrenov dudrenov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:50:38 CST 2004

Uhm noscrpt tag? Maybe have a page that redirects to another page if
there is javascript, and have the redirect be handled by javascript.
This way if there is no javascript enabled nothing will happen and the
user will stay on the page that is supposed to dp the redirecting.
There you can have your msg "enable you JS, or else I'm gonna still
your beer" or whatever you want and you can make it nice and fancy
too.

This should work fine. What solutions do youh ave to this?