[thelist] site check - deltatraffic.co.uk

Ken Chase raskenbo at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 3 13:06:31 CST 2004

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:42:16 +0000, "alex beston"
<alex at deltatraffic.co.uk> said:
> Hi All
> I was wondering if someone / people could have a look at  / appraise the
> front page of deltatraffic.co.uk for the text - is it any good?

Warning! Perhaps this is just me being overly picky...

  "design & build service for SME's and large companies"

Would you not accept work from an individual ;-)

I believe that saying "what" you do (Web design) is good enough. You
don't need to say "who" you do it for unless you're targetting a certain
market segment (Hotel and Tourism industry, Consumer Industry, etc...).

I don't believe that anyone actually specializes in SME's and large
companies.

my 2 cents,
kenbo