[thelist] apache redirect from one domain to another

evolt at mccullough-net.com evolt at mccullough-net.com
Thu Nov 4 08:21:30 CST 2004

I took over a project that had an old site on one domain and a new site on the
other domain.  Kinda odd, but apparently the testing phase wasnt well thought
out.  I need to make the two domains redirect to one set of code, I need to
have the links in the one site if someone has bookmarked redirect to the home
page, I would like if someone comes in via the .com domain to be able to use
that and if a person uses the .net address to be able to use that as well.

Some help please :)