[thelist] [OT] Make all links on page have 'visited' status

Smith D.B. D.B.Smith at soton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 5 08:47:53 CST 2004

Well there you go...  I've been using the Web Developer extension for
around a year and never noticed the Visited Links options down there
under Miscellaneous.  However, I could be missing something or maybe my
machine isn't set up right, but these two options don't seem to work
(all the links remain in their previous state).