[thelist] asp array questions

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Fri Nov 5 10:59:56 CST 2004

I have a couple simple task that is creating problems for me:

1.
I have a SQL recordset that contains a few  records: rsServicesID

The rs contains service uids.

I need copy this value to an array: myarray()

I am trying this:

    myarray(i+1) = rsServiceID("ID") this does not seem work.

2. I have this line of code:

    for i = 0 to ubound(myarray)
      do stuff
    next

I get a this error: subscript out of range'ubound'

the first time I use this array it is empty.

any ideas?

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.