[thelist] ssl certificates

FireBright, Inc. firebright at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:44:59 CST 2004

I use Geotrust, and have never had a problem that I'm aware of, except
once with a client who was still using NN 4.03.  But, that was a
personal problem.

For some of our big ecom clients, we use Thawte.  Those are my
reccomendations.  Geotrust for 95% of things or Thawte for big ecom
projects where .001% failue means 1000 bucks.

Best,

--
-----
FireBright, Inc.