[thelist] Web design and maintenance, Legal agreements

oz oz at solokweb.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 15:18:33 CST 2004

Hi

I am looking for some advice. I would like to learn about current and
best practises for web developers on legal agreements,
design/maintenance contracts etc. Is there a Standard or Recommendation?
How do you handle it? Do you use a standard form and modify it for each
new client or do you draft one from scratch with each client?

Can anybody recommend ;

- a reputable company which sells web site design/maintenance contracts,

- an URL or book title, where I can learn "web developers' need to know"
on design/maintenance agreements etc.

Many thanks