[thelist] .dk domain registration

Jeniffer C. Johnson lead at offlead.com
Tue Nov 9 18:19:19 CST 2004

Hello List. I have a client who would like to register a .dk domain. A quick
look around has shown me that my usual registrar does not handle this tld,
and that the prices for registering it that I am seeing at first glance are
running between $150-400. This appears to usually be for a 2 year contract,
but still. Are there less expensive registrars available? Why so much for
these domains? And since this is new territory for me, is there anything I
should be aware of about these domains? Unusual rules or anything I don't
usually see in the standard .org, .com, .net domains?

TIA!
Jeniffer