[thelist] layout of text in the body of an email when using a href

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Nov 10 09:32:29 CST 2004

Message from Bird (11/10/2004 09:57 AM)
>Hi,
>I have a link that says recommend to a friend and uses a simple HREF
>link to open the default email client that then fills in the body of
>text.
>
>When this opens up in the email client its all continuous and the url is
>not underlined and clickable.
>
>Is there anyway to get it to have paragraph/line breaks and make the url
>active ?

I got this to work by representing the line breaks as %0D%0A

I don't know if this is a universal fix, but it worked in Eudora.

It's certainly not something I'd implement as a mailto. A backend solution
would, IMO, be a much sounder solution, if you've got that option available.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/