[thelist] asp checkboxes help

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Wed Nov 10 10:04:07 CST 2004

I create dynamic checkboxes based on how many services are in a ADO
recordset.

If there is one service then the service will be listed with a check box
next to it. The checkbox's value=rsService("ID")
IF there are multiple services then each is drawn with a corresponding
check box.

How do I retrieve the multiple checkbox values if there is more than one
service?

I currently do this:
DIM servicelist
servicelist = request("serviceid")
This gives me a comma separated string of values. (there is only a comma
if more than one service)
Now what?

The end result is to retrieve the service id(s) so I can go to the
database and delete the service(s).

I am using asp, javascript.
any ideas??

Thanks.

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.