[thelist] Email confirmation - html or text?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Wed Nov 10 18:01:43 CST 2004

Patsy Price wrote:

> Just because we are running an HTML-capable client doesn't mean we allow
> it to display images or text styling or any of the other things you
> might want HTML for. What we do see may not be very pretty.

"may not" or "will not"? -- what specific client are you referring
to, and do your settings just affect the HTML display of a multipart/
alternative message, or do you get diverted to the text version?

And if you aren't showing images or styling, why bother to accept
HTML mail at all?

Just curious...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.