[thelist] Developer Resource Sites

Courtenay court3nay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:24:43 CST 2004

i do mostly js/css tomfoolery so quirksmode.org   :) is invaluable.
but that's not a "developer resource" site more of a reference, along
with regexp.info, php.net, macromedia.com, et al.

evolt.org  (o'course)
sitepoint.com
safari.oreilly.com ($$ but worth 10x what you pay)
in fact *.oreilly.com

and a massive rss feed of all the "personalities" out there, from
tantek to dave shea, zeldman and everyone in between.. google is
definately my friend here.  bloglines is also my friend.