[thelist] RE: IE search bar

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Nov 12 19:59:13 CST 2004

	I'm a BIG fan of Hijack-This, simply because it gives you so
much data.  With that said, however, it's important to make sure that
what you're planning to delete is indeed unwanted; there are some great
forums around for that (google brings 'em up just fine) if you need to
check with experts.  HT usually turns up several more malicious programs
than S&D and AdAware... I've heard NoAdware is excellent, but I've never
used it.

FWIW...

Peter