[thelist] RE: new MSN search messed up?

ANDREA STREIGHT astreight at msn.com
Sat Nov 13 02:11:07 CST 2004

Is this problem the result of the new MSN search product?

When I click on certain sites, instead of being taken to the site like what
used to occur, now I'm taken to an MSN search results screen, and have to
click on what is generally a single search result.

Then sometimes when I click on the URL, I get a message that MSN can't find
it, or it isn't on this server, or whatever.

This is ridiculous.

I love MSN, and have MSN dial up internet service. I am still a loyal fan of
MSN, but this is crazy and a big pain in the place where the birds don't
fly.

Anybody got any input on this? Similar experience?

Steven Streight
Web Usability Analyst/Web Artist
astreight at msn.com
vaspersthegrate at yahoo.com