[thelist] hardware or software issue.

Courtenay court3nay at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 14:48:33 CST 2004

I agree.. the net install (afaik) creates a ram-disk which it loads
the install image onto, etc. so if your ram is dodgy, ergo, so are
your files.

the other thing with the base system install that can sometimes work,
is, keep hitting retry ;) sometimes that works for me.. stoopid
debian.  we lovess it and we hatessses it.