[thelist] RegExp in ASP for validating e-mail and URLs?

Peter Bornhall bornhall at ansbjer.se
Mon Nov 15 00:59:01 CST 2004

Alex,

Thanks for the benefit of a doubt.  I *DID* mail you and said that I
would not be able to respond to your mail until monday (today).  I also
mailed you a long list of specs for what I wanted, and if any of that
gave you an indication of wanting to use it for anything malicious, I
sure want to know what it was.

So, "why *does* this guy from sweden want an "@" finder?".  Well, I
*thought* I had been clear about it in the mails I sent you, but
obviously I've been sentenced, tried and judged for wanting help with
regular expressions, which isn't in my power to create.

Look people, I'm *SORRY* for not being able to answer mails during
friday to sunday, but the whole friday was spent on a business trip and
the weekend was used for cleaning our house and unclogging the floor
drain in the basement shower.  Believe me, I wouldn't mind getting
"paid" for doing nothing like the spammers, but I really, *really* hate
being forced to spend 15 minutes every single day to delete spam.

Seems to me that I won't be getting any help here, so I guess I'll just
have to forget the whole thing, or come back to it at a later stage...

Regards,
Peter Bornhall
Webmaster of www.bikesight.com