[thelist] User perception

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Mon Nov 15 09:05:19 CST 2004

	Several years ago when I was writing a web CMS for Verizon, we
had the problem of users clicking on things before the page loaded,
causing Javascript errors.  Our solution?  Add a "Please Wait" splash
screen, a la  http://aspalliance.com/peterbrunone.pleasewait.asp .  So
what happened?  We still got just as many calls from people wondering
why the app was throwing errors...  They were clicking AROUND the stupid
thing!

Priceless.