SV: [thelist] RE: switch from IE to Firefox?

Andreas Wahlin Andreas.Wahlin at ufl.gu.se
Tue Nov 16 04:22:28 CST 2004

I'd say that FF is actually slightly slower than IE, that doesen't stop
me from using FF (almost) exclusively though!
I suppose you're on a pretty fast line, in that case there are some
modifications that can be done to the FF "registry". Like changing
pipeline and nglayout, google for it or hope that someone picks this up
and posts some good solid comments rather than my off the top of my head
ranting.
And just as a tip, my extensions are
Web developer (a must)
Tabbrowser extensions (a heavyweight)
Super DragAndGo (adds great usability)
Permit Cookies (only accept cookies from a few selects)
IE view (for the times when you need to go back)
Resize search box (the google bar is to small)

Andreas