SV: [thelist] RE: switch from IE to Firefox?

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 08:19:29 CST 2004

This site mentions a few things about accelerating Firefox, but its
focus is on the Mac version.  It's short, but there are a few links
that lead to some other info.  These same tweaks might be able to be
applied to the Windows version too?

http://wiredblogs.tripod.com/cultofmac/index.blog?entry_id=513838

I googled "OS X + G5 + Firefox + Optimized" so maybe try changing it to
"Windows + XP + Firefox + Optimized"